There are numerous ways to bring media creation into the classroom. Projects can be cross curricular, engaging, and use 21st century skills.
- Students create a script (Literacy) about a particular piece of literature, historical event, historical figure, parts of speech, public service announcements, music videos, autobiographies, etc. More Information
- There are numerous resources in which students can create a storyboard
- Assigning roles (collaboration) of director, actor, writer, editor
- Students perform (collaboration, speaking, the arts)
- Editing final product (collaboration, using digital resources)
- Marketing or sharing final product (business, arts, ela)
Last modified: Monday, August 15, 2011, 12:55 PM